Virtual University VU Admission 2021 Fee Structure and Last Date
VU admission is advertised for some VU programs for Spring 2021 e.g. BB, BBA(Hons) BS(4-years), BSCS, BS(IT), MA, MSc, MCS, MIT, MBA, MS, MPhil, and Ph.D. Virtual University is one of the leading universities in Pakistan that provide excellent education to people in Pakistan through video lectures, notes, audio and video tutorials, and electronic courses. In all of Pakistan, VU has 160 virtual campuses.
Admission ads are published both in leading newspapers and on TV. Admission In admission advertisements, the last day to apply is stated. The prospectus can available from any virtual campus. Admission forms can be purchased at or filled out on the VU campus. You will find in this article about the last day of admission, admission process, admission schedule, download of admission form, price structure, eligibility requirements and criteria, VU entry tests, merit list, bursaries, and jobs given at the Virtual University.
VU Admission 2021 Complete Guidelines
According to the VU for different degree programs, admissions 2021 are in progress. VU admission is provided to eligible applicants. Before applying for admission to a specific degree program, the candidates must first check eligibility requirements. Applications that do not fulfill the necessary conditions are rejected. VU provides informal training to students who want to study together with their jobs.
With guidelines on the online admission form, eligibility criteria, and entry requirements in a specific degree program; a new fee structure; and an entry test at Lahore University. we will offer you detailed information on admission announcement 2021.
Virtual University VU Fall Admission 2021 Last Date
Starting Date of VU Fall Admission: August 29, 2021
Last date: September 30, 2021
Start Classes: November 01, 2021
VU Admission Advertisement 2021
In 2021, VU announced the latest admission advertising in some university and virtual campus programs for new admissions. Various programs with the latest application date are stated in the admission advertisement.
VU Fee Structure 2021
The fee structure of the Virtual University includes one-time entry fees, semester admission fees, one-time registration fees, security fees, and tuition fees per hour credit.
|Study Program||Fee Amount to be paid|
|MBA top-up||39500 PKR|
After graduation, the security fee is refunded to the students. Click Here to find further information about the fee structure of all graduate programs in different VU disciplines.
Virtual University Admission Form 2021 Download
The VU Form 2021 can be received from virtual campuses to get admission to the Virtual University. VU makes it easier for the candidate to submit the application online.
VU Admission procedure how to apply
For admission to any degree program, the entire admission procedure is provided as follows: The complete admission process is as follows:
- By paying Rs. 500 as prospectus fee, candidates can be issued VU admission for 2021 through the university's virtual campuses.
- Click here to apply for admission to VU online.
- Please fill up the online application form carefully and include all details.
- Click the Enter button after completing the entry form. For later use, the number of the form is created.
- Pay the bill at HBL, UBL, Bank Alfalah, designated branches.
- The admission form must be filed in any virtual campus nearby with a paid voucher, academic certificate attested copies, 3 colored pictures of the passport size, and a copy of NIC, and can also be sent to the office at the VU Address MA, Jinnah Campus, Defense Road, Raiwind Road Lahore.
VU Admission Criteria & Requirements
- Applicants must qualify for the HSSC exam to gain admission into bachelor's or BS(4-year) or equal to 45% marks.
- The qualifying criteria for Master's programs are the second division, or the yearly system marks 45 percent. 2.0 CGPA should be secured in BS programs for semester system candidates.
- VU enrolls students who have graduated from an MS or MPhil program with a degree with CGPA 2,5 out of 4 o'clock and a qualified VU Entry Test in an appropriate field to ensure a minimum mark of 50%.
- The applicant completed 18-year training and must pass the VU entry test with a minimum score of 70% to receive admission to the Ph.D. program.
VU Entry Test 2021
VU entry tests are required if you want to get admission to MS and Ph.D. programs. At least 50 percent marks must be received by applicants to pass the entry test. Students who have achieved 50% marks or more in the VU entry test can be admitted to the MS and Ph.D. programs.
Applicants who are interested in starting MS, but who have CGPA less than 2.50 have to complete zero semesters and meet their deficiencies via successful course completion in zero semesters.
VU Merit List 2021
VU provides a Merit List 2021 for students eligible to get admission on its portal that offer 2021 admission at the Lahore Pakistan Virtual University. The 2nd merit list will be displayed after two weeks after the first merit list has been displayed.
Any applicant who does not pay his or her dues on the last date of deposit is removed from the merit lists and the candidate in the waiting list is added to the 2nd list. You can check the names of new students by.
VU Scholarships 2021
The VU provides scholarships to its regular students who are enrolled in university study programs. VU offers scholarships to smart, highly competent students. These scholarships are referred to as merit-based.
These scholarships are intended to create a competitive environment for students. For the objective of helping them with financial support, further scholarships are provided to needy and poor students.
VU Jobs and Vacancies
For many types of jobs on the official VU website, in electronic media, and in print media, VU provides jobs to suitable candidates. For all genders, VU is an equal opportunities employer. VU provides its employees, who strive day and night to advance competitive pay packages.
VU provides its regular employees with group insurance and charity funds.